Online Reputation Management
Online Reputation Management (ORM) is about understanding and managing your digital footprint i.e. everything that can be seen or read about your school online. The internet and social media provide incredible opportunities for schools to share news about events, activities, learning environment and other unique features. ORM is a highly effective strategy for engaging and connecting with prospective and current parents, students and the community. But it also allows everyone else to offer their opinions about the school – good as well as bad. These days no parents will apply for a school without conducting an Internet search first. The information they find via Google and social media will influence where their children enroll. Also every school wants to hire the best and brightest staff members for their teams. Such high-quality candidates always do their homework before accepting positions – and they’ll probably go elsewhere if a prospect is portrayed negatively online. Hence online reputation management becomes very necessary for any school.
Objectives of Online Reputation Management
- To maintain a strong and positive online presence of the school.
- Promoting what is good for school online.
- To increase number of parents’ enquiries/visits for admission.
- To establish higher brand value of the school.
- To manage negative feedbacks.
- To keep an eye over what is being said about the school online.
- To build a positive image of the school online.
Fix a meeting with our representative today..